Harrisburg, PA 17120
Currently have an opportunity in Harrisburg, PA for a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Job Functions of the Business Analyst
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Developing business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Developing Report Specifications
- Developing Requirements Traceability Matrix
Requirements of the Business Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 7+ years' relevant experience using formal requirements gathering methodologies in an agile environment.
- IIBA certification a plus
- 3+ years iOS mobile experience
- Experience developing business, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Business Analyst - 19105