3 Times Square New York, NY 10036
Pay Rate: 75-80/hr
The ideal candidate will have an MBA along with 5 to 7 years experience and prior experience in strategic or financial analysis with superb data analytic and quantitative modelling skills.
In this role, you will help develop strategies to drive transformation that will accelerate revenue growth and drive operating effectiveness within the financial services industry.
You will work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to: identify business opportunities or problems; develop solution options that align to the strategies; and, create strong, persuasive business cases and implementation plans.
- Manage working groups with senior leaders to shape projects and initiatives
- Articulate and plan steps necessary to meet project’s objective (agile methodology)
- Develop business cases and play books that address business needs
- Analyze complex data to develop insights
- Create and propose solutions to the required level of detail – including business, technical, legal and user requirements.
- Identify resource requirements and manage scope
- Identify key risks and proactively manage them in design planning
- Set quality targets, acceptance criteria and control measures
- Develop a roadmaps for execution and longer term vision
- MBA preferred (Economics, Business, Finance, etc.)
- 5-7 years of experience in providing advisory services in consulting or transformation in the information technology or financial services industry
- Proven Business Case and Strategy development capabilities with strong commercial orientation
- Advanced Communication Skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Prior experience in strategic or financial analysis with superb data analytic and quantitative modelling skills (Advanced Excel skills – e.g., pivot tables)
- Visio knowledge
- Project management utilizing agile methodology
- Highly motivated and proactive, strong initiative and resourceful
Senior Business Analyst - Data Analyst - 17754