240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
The ideal candidate will have a PhD or Master's Degree in Statistics and 0 to 3 years of related work experience, providing statistical modeling and financial analysis.
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts;
- Define and document requirements;
- Analyze and prioritize requirements;
- Write functional specifications;
- Model the requirements/specifications;
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams;
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis;
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Lead development of common standards and tools
- PhD or Master's Degree in Statistics required
- Entry level to 3 years of experience
- Statistical modeling, financial analysis, and data analysis skills or experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
Business Analyst - Statistical Modeling - Financial Analysis - 17722