240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Business Analyst opening with our financial services client.
Looking for a Business Analyst with at least 12 years of experience working within financial services.
In this role, you will be focused on connecting business process re-engineering with user story and requirements development. You will leverage lean six sigma and other business process reengineering techniques to model client's onboarding processes.
- Document, analyze and recommend future state operating model for client onboarding.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts;
- Define and document requirements;
- Analyze and prioritize requirements;
- Write functional specifications; Model the requirements/specifications;
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams;
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis;
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Lead development of common standards and tools;
- Assists in operational rollout and support.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- 12+ years experience in business analyst role within financial services
- Excellent oral and written communication skill;
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management; Initiative;
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
Business Analyst - 19260