168 Georgetown Road Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Full-time, direct hire opening with our client for a Sales Analyst.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for leading the oversight, monitoring, and reporting of sales performance by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports for a global sales organization.
- Lead the analysis of sales pipeline, order, and shipment data to accurately report 30, 60, and 90 forecasts
- Prepare ongoing reporting including financial forecasts, and variance analysis
- Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis to support the sales team
- Project management of key departmental or customer facing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent years of experience; MBA a plus
- 3 to 5 years of experience supporting a sales organization in a sales finance or similar analytical role
- Prior experience with business and data analysis
- strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills
Sales Analyst - 19343