Business Intelligence Architect
Main street Zelienople, PA 16063
Currently seeking a Business Intelligence Architect to fill a position with our client.
Interested candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree and application development and SQL programming experience.
- Lead the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with data warehouses and BI solution platforms
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Write and review functional and technical specification documents
- Maintain integrity of database information
- Perform development and unit testing of ETL processes
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end functionality.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- 2 years’ experience in architecting and building data warehouses
- Experience with ETL tools (SSIS)
- Microsoft Report Stack experience (SSRS/SSIA/SSAS)
- Experience working as an SQL Lead Architect
- 5+ years on complex report writing within Microsoft Enterprise 2008 – 2012
- Certified on SQL / report writing
Business Intelligence Architect / Developer - 17666