Business Intelligence Manager
route 19 Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Manager with a solid background working as an SQL Lead or Architect with SSRS and/or SSIS data reporting experience.
In this role, you will lead the lead the execution of both internal and customer facing reporting and analytical solutions for transactional and data warehouse systems.
Overview of Job Duties
- System design, coding, testing and maintenance for data warehouse and business intelligence platforms.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 10+ years proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist along with advanced SQL and Microsoft Data Warehouse experience.
- Power BI experience preferred.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Office 365 / SharePoint experience
- Solid leadership skills
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Business Intelligence Manager - Lead BI Developer - 17901