Business Process Support Specialist
2900 Doc Bennett Rd Fayetteville, NC 28306
Pay Rate: 25-30/hr
In this role, you will work as a member of a support team, with quality engineers and business process analysts to achieve business objectives relating to process definition, reporting, and documentation.
- Supports New Business transition teams
- Develops and implements local processes in support of customer and partner needs, utilizing data entry, and administration tools.
- Promotes teamwork and cooperative effort
- Provides customers with the highest quality of services.
- Understands and applies appropriate quality improvement processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration with coursework in MIS/CS or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant Administrative Assistant experience with some technical knowledge
- Proficiency in Lotus and Microsoft Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Business Process / Administrative Support Specialist - 17826