Business Process Support Specialist
Jackson, MS 39206 US
In this role, you will work as a member of a Support team, with quality engineers and business process analysts to achieve business objectives relating to process definition, reporting, and documentation.
- Support New Business transition teams
- Develop and implement local processes in support of customer and partner needs, utilizing data entry, and administration tools.
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort
- Provide customers with the highest quality of services.
- Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement processes.
- Associate degree in Business Administration with coursework in MIS/CS or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant Administrative Assistant experience with some Technical knowledge
- Proficiency in Lotus & Microsoft applications, including Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Positive and professional demeanor
Business Process Support Specialist - 25901