2425 W Michigan Ave Jackson, MI 49202
Experience from a manufacturing environment required.
Pay Rate: 24/hr
This position will plan and provide, at minimum costs, the necessary materials to manufacture sale able products.
- Negotiate prices, terms, delivery, and conditions of purchase from suppliers for a variety of assigned commodities.
- Implement controls to follow up purchase order, issue change notices, and catalog suppliers' prices and quotations in an efficient manner.
- Request and analyze bids and approve suppliers.
- Coordinate communication between engineering, operating departments and suppliers.
- Prepare Purchasing Department reports and reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Materials Planning or related field
- 3-5 years experience in similar role in a manufacturing environment
Buyer - Manufacturing - 17394