1111 W 22nd St Suite 500 Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Design of software modules; implementation in C++, unit testing, integration testing, performance testing.
- Participates in code/design reviews.
- Contributes toward product and internal documentation – technical specifications, software documentation and unit test plans.
- Assists in resolution of field problems as needed
- Partners with Quality Assurance to ensure high quality deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience developing in C++, C#, and/or other Object Oriented programming languages, in a multi-threaded environment
- Real time C/C++ programming skills, strong UNIX operating System skills (Linux) preferred.
- Familiarity with network programming (e.g., sockets, TCP/IP, UDP, multicast), share memory
- Solid, experience with Solaris, and Linux operating systems, including Shell scripting, Perl, Python and basic system administration
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Market data industry knowledge
- Experience with RMDS/TREP products
- Microsoft Windows
- Jenkins continuous integration
- Redis API