1001 Airbrake Ave East Pittsburgh, PA 15148
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift (3:15 PM – 11:15 PM)
East Pittsburgh, PA
Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay Rate: 21-23/hr
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for setting up and operating a variety of machinery such as CNC, special purpose and other distinct machines and machining centers and some conventional equipment. Also sets up and adjusts machine tools including preset.
- 1-3 years machining experience with lathes and mills (vertical and horizontal)
- Basic math skills; Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work orders
- Shop programming and/or editing required
- Fanuc control experience desired
- Journeyman or apprentice papers preferred.
- Must be able to work any shift, overtime and weekends.
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift (3:15 PM – 11:15 PM) - 17019