g Houston, TX 77073
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
Pay Rate: 19/hr
Responsibilities of the CNC Operator include:
- Assist in performing setups
- Operate CNC lathe
- Make necessary adjustment to CNC program or machine control offsets to assure compliance to all dimensions and quality requirements.
- Use precision gages, micrometers and other applicable measurement instruments to validate compliance of product.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity at all times
- Follow all company rules, procedures, policies and safety requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a CNC Operator.
- Understanding of machine shop operations and processes.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to read blueprints, micrometers and other precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
CNC Operator - 1st Shift - 16471