Indiana, PA 15705
Opening for a CNC Operator with our client.
2nd Shift (3 pm - 11 pm) or 3rd Shift (11 pm - 7 am)
In this role, you will perform complex machining operations for horizontal boring mills, lathes, drill press, welding equipment, grinders, saws, hoists, micrometers, dial indicators, layout tools, etc.
- 2+ years machine shop experience.
- Experience in turning, boring, facing and thread cutting.
- G-code programming knowledge
- Strong rigging skills
- Understand and utilize various types of tools and materials based on job requirements.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Communication skills: Must work within a fast paced environment as a member of a team, utilizing verbal and written instruction.
- Able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
CNC Operator - Machinist - 18570