257 W Genesee St Buffalo, NY 14202
Opening with our healthcare client for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Developer.
In this role, you will collaborate with other IT functions to ensure software applications are effectively designed, implemented, integrated and maintained in support of business goals and objectives.
- Participates in business requirements gathering sessions; Documents technical specifications that can be used by assigned application development staff.
- Codes unit tests, readily resolves defects and maintains and implements high quality program change,s applying IT development standards and practices.
- Collaborates with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results.
- Provides accurate and timely estimates for assigned work and documentation for all completed work assignments.
- Leverages a detailed understanding of business processes and procedures to prepare accurate and comprehensive user-level documentation.
- Assists peers with detailed program analysis & design for assigned work.
- Responds to all assigned emergency maintenance situations and provide expert problem resolution knowledge to peers.
- Mentors and trains designated IT team resources.
- Acts in a Technical Project Leadership role following IT’s best practice SDLC processes.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years overall IT development experience
- Prior experience in a healthcare organization is preferred.
- At least 2 years of Dynamics experience including:
- building forms, views, workflows, reports for the UI
- working with Custom Entities
- Azure web service, WCF web services
- CRM Plug-ins
- .Net Development skills to include:
- working with IIS
- object oriented concepts
- Visual Studio
- Additional skills to include:
- SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Kingswaysoft
- Web Development skills like HTML, XML
- Git, Github, Subversion, AnthillPro
- Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership and consulting capacity.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization and with outside contractors and vendors
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Developer - 19192