Boxborough, MA 01719
Opening with our telecommunications client for a CRM Specialist.
Looking for someone with CRM experience within telecommunications, experience working in various web-based portals along with strong organization and data management experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for administering the presales and post-sales process of sourcing, ordering, tracking and reconciling records in regards to lit and dark circuit activations, moves, adds, changes and terminations, as well as other facilities, circuit components, and leased 3rd party network interconnections.
OVERVIEW OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain pricing for, and process orders for, circuits orders with 3rd party carriers and service providers
- Act as a point of contact for the Sales and Engineering/Operations organizations. Be a point of contact for Type II providers’ account teams.
- Maintain effective relationships with all providers.
- Ensure committed installation dates are met, and communicate effectively with project manager and other departments as needed.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Maintain vendor data, rate sheets, & service availability documentation for each Type II provider across the network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 5 years telecommunications experience and understanding of Telecommunications networks
- Basic understanding of:
- Ethernet technologies
- SONET/TDM technologies
- OSP/ISP construction
- Familiarity with circuit inventory and facility management OSS applications.
- NetCracker experience desired.
- Experience managing multiple vendors and resources in order to deliver time-sensitive projects.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Cross connects, Lit and Dark Circuits, colocation spaces, meet-me-rooms, carrier hotels and cross-connect types, e.g. TELX, Equinix, Verizon etc.
- Understanding of Type II circuit provider ordering installation, test, and turn-up procedures
CRM Specialist - Telecommunications Networks - 18774