Call Center Agent
13100 E Michigan Ave Galesburg, MI 49053
Pay Rate: 20/hr
In this role, you will provide warranty support, direct and adjudicate product warranty repairs via phone and electronic communication for customers that utilize drivetrain services and components, and assist with aftermarket sales/promotions.
Assist in accurately determining failure root cause by utilizing diagnostic procedures, repair strategies, part requirements, labor hours, and technical or other assistance related to the repair.
- Customer service experience
- Solid listening and communication skills
- Understanding of manufacturing processes or strong ability to learn new processes
- Basic computer skills
- Any technical knowledge of diagnosing and troubleshooting engine, transmission, brake systems, and other vehicle related problems would be a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours
Call Center Agent / Customer Service Representative - 17276