Call Center Agent
13100 E Michigan Ave Galesburg, MI 49053
Pay Rate: 20/hr
The ideal candidate will have an auto mechanic and/or auto technician background with superior customer service and communication skills.
In this role, you will provide technical customer service and warranty support for customers. You will work in a technical contact center assisting truck dealer technicians and parts counter employees with technical repair guidance or parts assistance.
- Customer service experience
- Solid listening and communication skills
- Understanding of manufacturing processes or strong ability to learn new processes
- Basic computer skills
- Any technical knowledge of diagnosing and troubleshooting engine, transmission, brake systems, and other vehicle related problems would be a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours
Call Center Agent / Auto Technician Support - 17443