Call Center Supervisor
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
The ideal Call Center Supervisor will have 2 or more years of customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
10 am - 6:30 pm OR 11:30 am - 8:00pm
Overview of Job Duties
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- 2+ years supervisory experience in a call center or customer service center.
- Ability to communicate and manage teams and projects
- Proficient in Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Call Center - Customer Service Support Supervisor - 18486