Cash Application Analyst
Parsippany, NJ 07054 US
- Post cash receipts and/or post-processes lockbox files from the bank daily including processing alternate payment methods such as wires, ACH’s, credit cards, and transfers from Bayer or other affiliates.
- Analyze and timely processes all requests for line item offsets and updates.
- Periodic A/R sub ledger review for cleansing or offsetting opportunities
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable postings while acting with a sense of urgency, demonstrating the ability to prioritize assignments, and having an understanding of policy & procedures.
- Review & process value adjustments and bad debt reserves as authorized by management
- Handle requests from internal departments, customers, and auditors relating to sub ledger postings, balances, closed history, aging’s, etc.
- Associate degree preferred (A/R Certification is acceptable in lieu of Associate Degree)
- 1 to 3 years of cash application and/or accounts receivable processing experience
- Knowledge of business terminology and accounting processes
- Working knowledge of PC’s and Microsoft software
- Net Suite and/or Celigo experience desired
- Solid communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
Cash Application Analyst - 25869