Chemical Lab Technician
25 Middlesex/Essex Turnpike Iselin, NJ 08830
Chemical Lab Technician opening with our client.
Pay Rate: 25/hr
In this role, as a Chemical Lab Technician, you are responsible for performing the entire range of refining catalyst preparation and evaluation methods.
- Prepare experimental refining catalysts using established procedures including crystallization, ion exchange, calcination
- Implement experiments, generate reliable data, and interpret results for FCC (Fluid Catalytic Cracking) catalyst research projects
- Process data in the form of tables, graphs, PowerPoint presentations and share with the supervisor and the team, as needed
- Identify hazards and work safely following EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent laboratory skills
- Solid documentation skills and adherence to safety standards (EHS guidelines)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office software and Lotus Notes required;
- Experience in zeolite catalysis is a plus