Cisco Network Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA 15275 US
REMOTE IN THE U.S.
Looking for CCNA certified Network Engineer with 2 to 5 years of unified communications experience.
In the role you will be supporting Cisco Unified Communications network infrastructure by configuring and upgrading routers (CUBE), voice gateways, phones and associated hardware end points and software; adding and deleting accounts. You will be working as part of a technical team (including staff, vendors, and consultants) to identify and resolve complex, client application and hardware problems impacting availability and performance of the systems.
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Collaboration) certification
- 2 to 5 years experience implementing, supporting Cisco Call Manager (CUCM) and Call Manager Express (CME)
- Strong call manager skills
- Experience with Cisco 3900, 4400, 3800, 2900
- Proficient with CMR configuration and routers
- Understanding of general IT standards, policies, best practices, guidelines, processes.
- Strong communications, consultative and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
Remote in the U.S. - Cisco - CCNA - Unified Communications - Network Engineer - 26226