Civil 3D Designer
150 Technology Drive Washington, PA 15301
Looking for someone with structural steel and foundation design experience for industrial projects (i.e. steel mills, crane buildings, chemical facilities, gas compressor stations, etc.).
In this 3D Civil Designer role, you will use Autodesk Advance Steel 3D modeling software to create complete sets of complex designs of load bearing systems such as buildings, platforms, frames, equipment supports, crane girders, trusses and foundations.
- Associate Degree in drafting or technical drawing.
- At least 10 years of experience in structural design and drafting.
- 3+ years of experience in 3D modeling and design
- Structural steel and foundation design experience for industrial projects
- Experience with masonry structures and material handling projects preferred.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to interface with the client and other engineering disciplines as required in order to effectively and efficiently develop Civil/Structural designs and documents.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Civil 3D Designer - 18752