300 Meridian Center Rochester, NY 14618
Opening for a GIS Data Technician / Civil Designer / Drafter with our telecommunications client with a focus on wireless fiber optics.
Pay Rate: 20/hr
In this GIS role, you will verify the quality of fiber optics data for wireless tower telecommunication projects. You will compile, verify, maintain and input information into multiple GIS databases
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- 1+ years CAD and/or GIS experience.
- Experience in telecommunications field a plus
- AutoCAD experience
- Knowledge of GIS or other mapping applications
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Basic mathematical skills and calculation ability are required
- Communicate effectively on issues and correct and collaborate as needed
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and database proficiency
- Attention to detail is a must
Civil Drafter - GIS - Fiber Optics - 18972