618 E. South Street, Suite 700 Orlando, FL 32801
Direct hire opportunity for a Civil Engineer.
I this role, you will provide design, management, technical direction and oversight infrastructure design projects for civil/site development, stormwater management, permitting and erosion control projects.
- Maintain budget, schedule, and quality of tasks and stay up to date on regulation changes and agency protocols and requirements.
- Develop proposals, scopes of work, man-hour estimates and work plans for engineering portions of projects
- Bachelor's degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering; Master's Degree a plus
- 4-6 years of relevant civil engineering experience.
- Professional Engineering license and NCEES registration a plus
- Knowledge of regulations associated with the various township, county, state, and federal authorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- AutoCAD Civil3D proficiency.
- GIS proficiency is a plus
Civil Engineer - 19278