1341 Old Freedom Road Pittsburgh, PA 16066
Full-time, direct hire opportunity for a Civil Engineer with our client.
Our client offers a competitive salary which include performance-based bonus incentives, a generous benefits package, PTO and flexible start time.
The ideal candidate will have an EIT/PE in PA, OH and/or WV and 2 or more years of experience in gas pipeline layout.
- Develop design plans for a variety of commercial and industrial site developments, including natural gas projects.
- Develop Erosion & Sediment Control Plans, Post Construction Stormwater Management Plans, and permit applications including Notices of Intent for NPDES and ESCGP permits.
- Manage technical oversight and quality control of design work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT/PE in Pennsylvania, Ohio and/or West Virginia
- 2-10 years of experience in earthwork grading plans for natural gas well pads, compressor stations, access roads, and commercial development
- 2+ years of experience with gas pipeline layout
- Stormwater and E&S design and process requirements under
- PADEP ESCGP-2
- WVDEP NOI and General Permit
- ODNR standards
- Permitting experience
- AutoCad Civil 3D.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality control skills
Civil Engineer - Oil and Gas - Erosion Sediment Control - 18739