1341 Old Freedom Road Warrendale, PA 16066
Civil Engineer opening with our engineer client.
Our client offers a competitive salary which include performance-based bonus incentives, a generous benefits package, PTO and flexible start time.
The ideal candidate will have oil and gas industry experience, AutoCAD Civil 3D knowledge, along with erosion and sediment control plans and grading experience.
- Develop design plans for a variety of commercial and industrial site developments, including natural gas projects.
- Develop Erosion & Sediment Control Plans, Post Construction Stormwater Management Plans, and permit applications
- Provide management and technical oversight and quality control of design work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE in Pennsylvania, Ohio and/or West Virginia
- 5-12 years of civil engineering experience in earthwork grading plans for natural gas well pads, compressor stations, access roads, and commercial development
- Permitting experience
- AutoCad Civil 3D
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality control skills
Civil Engineer - Oil and Gas - Erosion Sediment Control - 17479