1640 Century Ctr Pkwy Bldg E, Ste 103-105 Memphis, TN 38134
Pay Rate: 12/hr
Hours: 10 am - 7 pm
This opening is contract to start, but has the potential to became a direct hire position for the right person!
In this role, you will be communicating with patients, physicians and insurance companies through inbound and outbound calls and obtaining required patient, payer and physician documentation, verifying insurance benefits, completing shipments and documenting all transactions in the system.
- Respond to calls and email correspondence regarding patient eligibility.
- Process claims and resolving issues
- Verify authorizations and re-authorizations
- Work with authorization team to resolve customer issues regarding status of letter requests or physician review process.
- Work with benefit providers to gather policy benefits/limitations to ensure services provided will be reimbursable
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar patient insurance claims processing role
- Knowledge of medical claims reimbursement
- Knowledge of medical insurance and terminology.
- Intermediate data entry skills
- Solid computer skills; Ability to navigate through multiple systems and medical databases.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
Claims Representative - Patient Insurance Data - 18694