Client Account Specialist
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Client Account Specialist opening with our financial services client
Pay Rate: 37/hr
In this role, you are tasked with providing top quality service to clients and for administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts.
- Support Client Managers in administering investment accounts
- Coordinate services and monitor contractual obligations.
- Active participation in retentive marketing efforts for securing additional business opportunities.
- Monitor incoming funds, initiate instructions for outgoing funds, reconcile out.-of. bank assets
- Prepare client audit confirmations and assist the Client Manager in the collection of fees
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 4 to 5 years professional work experience, financial experience preferred
- Experience interacting with clients over the phone
- Ability to problem solve and provide issue resolution
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating detail orientation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Client Financial Account Specialist - 19276