Client Service Analyst
1 Boston Place Boston, MA 02108
Opening with our financial client for a Client Services Analyst.
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Contract to start with potential for full-time, direct hire!
The Client Service Analyst is responsible for supporting the Relationship Management, Sales and Consultant Relations teams for all sales, marketing and client reporting needs.
The Client Service Analyst is responsible for timely delivery of all client and consultant reporting for their book of business.
- Serve as primary contact and facilitator of client support and questions.
- Utilize designated/centralized tools and systems of record to capture and coordinate all client inquiries.
- Effectively partner with all internal groups to ensure delivery of service level agreements and client expectations.
- Apply a client focused approach when working through breaks in processes or deliverables and escalate appropriately when needed.
- Analyze, research and respond to telephone and email inquiries.
- Works as a team to ensure phones and email mailboxes are covered during production hours and all client inquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics preferred but not required
- 0 to 2+ years professional work experience
- Experience in asset management, client services and knowledge of financial markets preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Client Services Analyst - Financial Markets - Asset Management - 19051