Client Service Associate
2001 Bryan Street Dallas, TX 75201
Opening for a Client Service Associate with our corporate financial services client.
Pay Rate: 21/hr
The Client Service Associate's primary purpose is to provide support to the Senior Client Services Managers and Client Service Managers to assist in the daily administration and coordination of assigned clients/accounts.
In some cases, the Associate Client Services Manager may manage smaller or pooled client service relationships.
- Servicing of client inquiries, escalation of client issues, assisting with conducting annual client reviews from a service delivery perspective
- Monitoring and administration of client service issues including SLA's, governing document guidelines and/or indenture guidelines, processing activities, overdrafts, and cash balances,
- Preparing reporting and other activities including specialized client reporting, interfacing with Compliance, Audit, Risk and Legal
- Manage and respond to audit requests.
- 3-5 years' experience in similar client services role (good client-facing skill and communication)
- Experience with invoicing, billing, collections and account receivables and working with clients to resolve issues
- Customer service background
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus
Client Service Associate - 19466