Client Service Representative
500 Grant St Pittsburgh, PA 15258
Opening with our financial client for a Client Services Representative for an opening within an asset management group.
Pay Rate: 14/hr
The Client Services Representative is responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for clients and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs
- Reconciles cash breaks, position differences, and gathers and compiles data.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigation.
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- Associate Degree preferred but not required
- 2 to 3 years of professional work experience; Any customer service experience a plus
- Good data entry and fast and accurate typing skills
- Finance services background preferred
- Good customer service, oral and written communication and client facing skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgement
Financial Client Services Representative - 20813