500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Downtown, Pittsburgh, PA
The MCSA / Client Specialist will be responsible for running and/or sourcing data, updating PowerPoint slides, working with Distribution partners to determine presentation content, and coordinating printing and shipping of materials.
The role will also work closely with Marketing on any custom content required for presentations.
The position is then expected to transition to Client Service, continuing these tasks as well as taking on additional client-focused responsibilities.
The Client Service Analyst provides client service, portfolio analysis and reporting for clients and consultants and also provides support to the Relationship and Consultant Relations Managers.
Client Service Analysts are responsible for a specific book of clients or consultants and also work closely with Relationship Management and Consultant Relations teams, Investment Teams,
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Interest in or progress toward CFA or MBA preferred.
- Internship to 2 years financial services support experience
- Adaptable and resourceful, very well organized, accurate and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills required as the role has client contact.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
Marketing & Client Service Analyst (MCSA) / Client Specialist - 17157