Clinical Data Analyst
13034 Ballantyne Corporate Place Charlotte, NC 28277
Pay Rate: 20/hr
In this role, you will be responsible for processing healthcare member data from data receipt to entrance into a quality control data warehouse.
You will communicate with members on a regular basis via email and phone calls answering basic member questions regarding data, processing or reporting issues.
- Prepare data for loading into data acquisition tools to support Clinical products
- Review and understand data files prior to loading; perform initial reconciliation of data to ensure data imported aligns with member’s general ledger
- Import member data into Data acquisition tools
- Validate and correct data prior to publishing to Clinical products
- Analyze clinical and financial data and review reports
- Research member issues and/or financial charges against coded data; perform validation and manual audit of data; reconcile data
- Communicate with members on a regular basis via email and phone calls answering basic member questions regarding data, processing or reporting issue.
- Participate in internal training of new products or releases; update training documentation materials
- Bachelor's degree required in Healthcare, Business, or related discipline
- Entry Level to 2 years experience
- Experience utilizing analytical and technical abilities is required
Clinical Data Analyst - 17535