Clinical Trial Solutions Analyst
225 W Station Square Dr Suite 220 Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Currently looking to fill a role for a Clinical Trial Solutions Analyst with a focus on managing and overseeing clinical trial data testing and documentation.
Interested candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in the execution of clinical trials or equivalent.
- Coordinate the overall Solutions Design Process for clinical trial clients
- Gather requirements and design components to support requirements
- Create and maintain specifications for study-specific implementations
- Communicate design requirements internally and externally with the Customer.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper data is collected
- Collaborate with other departments for testing requirements;
- Bachelor's Degree (in science/healthcare-related field a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the execution of clinical trials or equivalent
- Experience interpreting client requirements to prepare and document design specifications
- Familiarity with FDA regulatory processes, clinical research processes
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks and deliverables
- Solid client-facing and interaction skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%