Pittsburgh, PA 15221 US
New direct hire opportunity for a Cloud Engineer.
Must be local to Pittsburgh, PA to be considered.
For this role you will be joining a team responsible for providing services to new and existing clients for cloud and network-related support.
Overview of Duties
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modify and improve existing systems.
- Design, develop and deploy modular cloud-based systems.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Microsoft and/or AWS, Cisco, VMware and/or HP certifications preferred
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Cloud computing technologies, virtualization, software deployment, Cloud development, Microservices, and/or Service-oriented architecture
- Experience in the following areas:
- Network Administration, Group Policies, Microsoft Exchange Server
- Tape Backup Software
- Cloud Based, Disk to Disk and Hardware Based Backups
- Network-based Antivirus Solutions, Anti-Spam Software, Veritas Backup Exec
- Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Firewall Appliances
- Remote Access (VPNs, OWA, Smartphones).
- Strong problem-solving skills includes troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, good judgment/decision making ability.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Cloud Engineer - 26131