1121 Highway 74 So. Peachtree City, GA 30269
Pay Rate: 25/hr
- Make collection calls to collect accounts receivable and keep customer accounts current.
- Investigate and resolve problems (equipment failures, duplicate or incorrect shipments, special terms, pricing errors, early shipments. etc.)
- Interface with marketing, order entry, shipping and cash application as required.
- Ensure attainment of accounts receivable and cash collection rolling forecasts.
- Maintain accurate credit and collection files and collection notes.
- Manage Letters of Credit process to ensure prompt payments
- Bachelor's Degree required in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- General accounting knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in a team environment
Collection Specialist - 18894