Communications Coordinator - Remote
26 Davis Drive Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Remote - 40% Travel
Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time and must have experience managing and coordinating trade show events.
Pay Rate: 40-44/hr
- Coordinates trade shows in support of communications managers to meet business needs
- Assists with venue selection, books space, signs contracts, coordinates needs with exhibit house and other vendors, provides on-site assistance as required
- Coordinates the needs for new exhibit and graphics production and oversees development
- Supervises in-booth needs, shipping, billing, insurance, and collateral
- Supervises the collateral fulfillment process and fulfillment house
- Monitors usage of collateral in-season and re-order needs
- Ensures adherence to corporate branding standards of premium, trade show and related items
- Responsible for writing and issuing select internal communications vehicles: newsflashes, newsletters.
- Evaluate programs in terms of cost, approach and positioning in relation to competitors and trends in the marketplace
- BS or BA in communication or related discipline preferred
- 3-5 years meeting planning experience preferred
- Understanding of marketing and sales principles as they relate to the communication process.
- Strong project and organizational skills; results orientation; strong writing skills; detail oriented.
- Budget management and negotiation skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects
- Solid communication skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills required
- Ability to travel 35-40% of the time