11501 Steele Creek Road Charlotte, NC 28273
Opening with our client for a Communications Manager.
Pay Rate: 38-40/hr
In this role, you will leverage your journalism, communication and media relations skills to lead the development and execution of department's internal communications program as well as opportunities for community involvement and volunteerism.
- Develop digital internal communication tools and tactics for the division including online publications, internal newsletters, internal broadcasts, intranet, and digital signage
- Support regional internal communication objectives to include material development (design, message development and print production).
- Creative redesign, digitization and ongoing management of the intranet site to include creation of new pages (HR and project specific)
- Manage and produce employee meetings and broadcasts
- Produce interactive media and videos with internal employees for use in social media campaigns and editorial efforts.
- Ensure high-quality, cost-effective production of graphics, photography, internal publications, videos, etc. This includes management of associated budgets and vendor relationships
- Establish and manage a quarterly schedule of selected volunteer opportunities with the goal of further strengthening company culture and internal relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, journalism or marketing is preferred.
- Prior experience in corporate communications, marketing, social media and/or public relations
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with all level of the organization including (executive, business, or similar leaders)
- Ability to monitor and measure the effectiveness of communications through digital analytics, surveys and other key performance indicators
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated track record of executing programs and driving measurable results.
- Proven success in working in highly complex environments.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
Communications Manager - Digital Marketing - PR - 19221