Compensation and HRIS Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Opening with our client for a senior-level Compensation and HRIS Analyst.
Looking for someone with at least 5 years of compensation experience, at least 3 years HRIS experience with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a competitive and equitable compensation program and highly functioning HR Information Systems.
Duties will include:
- System maintenance related to compensation functions; proactively ensure compensation data integrity
- Compensation pay design and individual pay/benefits
- Ensure compensation and bonus programs are competitive
- Perform FLSA audits and required updates
- Create and maintain job families, job codes, positions, and ranges in systems
- Maintain job description library
- Analyze data between multiple systems to ensure data integrity
- Ensure high level of deliverable quality in communications, reporting and presentations for HR, management, and executive leadership
- Create training materials for end-users (documentation/training materials)
- Partner with various HR functions and Business Partners to identify new enhancements, updates or maintenance opportunities;
- Align activities across modules, location, functions, etc. to ensure consistent approach to system performance and HR processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related job experience
- 5+ years’ compensation experience
- 3+ years’ HRIS experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel (vlookups, if-statements, pivot tables) and proficiency with PowerPoint
- Project coordination or administrative project management experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Compensation and HRIS Analyst - 19291