1000 Cranberry Woods Drive Cranberry, PA 16066
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Compliance Engineer.
In this role, you are responsible for resolving all compliance issues in engineering and design. You will be responsible for to ensuring product designs meet global agency, standards and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to ensure all products are completely compliant and no issues arise.
- Research and analyze current processes to design compliance programs.
- Integrate compliance programs and ensure their organization and success.
- Establish compliance test standards, perform diagnostic procedures and troubleshooting, and analyze findings.
- Isolate non-compliance issues and pursue resolution.
- Record test results to document compliance.
- Prepare and present compliance reports with analysis of measurements, statistics, and other data.
- Update compliance knowledge as requirements chance by tracking and researching emerging practices.
- Maintain engineering practices over long periods of time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline (Master's Degree preferred)
- 1 to 7 years overall experience
- Experience in one of these specialties: Hazardous Location protection techniques/certifications or Functional Safety design requirements (Safety Integrity Level-SIL).
- Experience with NRTL's, Notified Bodies and other International certification agencies requirements.
- Project management skills
- Experience working with global teams preferred
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 10% (Domestic and International)
- Multi-lingual (English, German, Russian) would be a plus
Compliance Engineer - 17458