1000 Cranberry Woods Drive Cranberry , PA 16066
Opportunity with our local client for a Regulatory Compliance Engineer.
This position is open to prospective candidates from entry level to 7 years of experience.
In this role as the Regulatory Compliance Engineer, you are responsible for ensuring
that new and existing products meet or exceed global regulatory and compliance.
You are responsible for obtaining all product certifications, tracking and updating certifications throughout the product lifecycle, and resolving all compliance issues in engineering and design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Master's Degree or PhD a plus
- Entry level to 7 years of experience
- Ability to lead projects, manage multiple tasks and solve problems
- Solid interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience working with multiple certification test agencies
- Understanding of various regulatory standards
- Project management and knowledge or risk assessment tools preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestic and international)
Regulatory Compliance Engineer - 18252