111 Sanders Creek Pkw Syracuse, NY 13244
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for assisting with AML/KYC related processes and customer identification for designated customers.
- Researching systems, reports and records as well as interactions with numerous departments within the division.
- Review of various monitoring reports including OFAC.
- Investigative research utilizing internal systems and publicly available news sources.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 6 to 7 years of financial services and/or securities industry experience
- Knowledge of large securities firms and trading or operational areas
- Anti-money laundering, SAR, fraud, CIP and OFAC experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze account documentation, respond to requests for information , while also providing research supporting those requests.
- Risk-minded; Focus on problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Compliance Specialist - 18675