State College State College, PA 16802
State College, PA
We have a full-time, direct hire opportunity in State College, PA for a Construction Superintendent.
In this role, you will be responsible for and will oversee day to day operations for construction project(s). You will work very closely with company management, project owner's, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure the project is completed on schedule, under budget and with quality that meets company standards. You will handle project safety, layout, production monitoring and reporting as well as the continued growth of their field team.
Requirements of the Superintendent
- 5+ years' civil project experience, land development projects
- Project management experience
- Codes and permitting knowledge - DEP, EPA and other governing agencies
- Understanding of survey and GPS equipment
- Ability to read and understand plans, specifications, schedules and subcontracts
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to build relationships, influence others into action and work exceptionally well under pressure
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour certification is required
- Ability to travel as required
Superintendent - 17343