1000 Cherrington Dr Moon Township, PA 15108
The ideal candidate will have a Paralegal, CPCM and/or PMI certification and at least 2 years experience working with contracts and negotiations in a project management capacity.
In this role, you will be reviewing contracts and will assess and formulate recommendations and implement process improvements to drive speed and efficiency by building relationships, influencing and partnering across a diverse array of cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least
- 2 years of contracts and/or project management experience
- 2 years of negotiation experience
- Solid influencing, presentation and communication skills
- Paralegal certification
- Contracts certifications (CPCM)
- Project Management experience and certifications (PMI)
- General knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and government contracting
- General knowledge of Uniform Commercial Code laws
- Ability to effectively interface with high level management
Contract Administrator - 17486