2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317
Pay Rate: 18-24/hr
Responsible for analyzing the data quality contracts, documents, processes, and system tools.
Essential Job Functions
- Review and analyze contracts and other documents
- Analyze contractual clauses and understand terms and conditions to ensure legal sufficiency and accuracy.
- Communicate any discrepancies in the contract deal terms
- Perform testing of contract development, delivery, execution tasks, documents, templates, systems, reports, and procedures.
- Prepare prescribed quality assurance documentation that records and summarizes the data
- Quantify results and review with management, business partners, and/or customers to determine implications and remediation plans.
- Provide guidance and project management as the subject matter expert in document production and delivery of assigned customer projects.
- Identify performance gaps, trends, and process enhancements to improve customer interactions, training, procedures, and/or system enhancements.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain training materials relating to procedural recommendations and specific customer project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in data gathering and analysis.
- Experience in contract review and development.
- Experience with contract law and interpretation
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office, project management software, and databases
Contract Analyst - 18740