22605 Gateway Center Dr, 24 Clarksburg, MD 20871
Opening with our industrial client for a Contracts Specialist to work within their information technology sector.
This role requires someone with a law degree and 3 to 5 years of corporate legal experience, preferably within information technology.
In this role, you will be negotiating licensing and professional services agreements for hardware and software purchases, support agreements and licenses.
- Law Degree required
- 3 to 5 years of corporate legal counsel experience
- Extensive experience drafting and negotiating software license agreements in the B2B context, negotiating software maintenance/support obligations, professional services agreements in relation to customized software, and hardware purchase agreements.
- Strong understanding of customer information security and data protection rules (GDPR).
- Strong understanding of distributor, reseller and VAR business models.
- Knowledge of contract and intellectual property laws.
- General understanding of competition law, anti-bribery laws, trade compliance a, export control and environmental laws relating to the sale of hardware computer equipment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving, negotiating and small team collaboration skills
Contracts Specialist - Attorney - Legal - Hardware/Software - 19162