4690 Millennium Drive Belcamp, MD 21017
Opening for a Lawyer to provide in-house corporate counsel to our industrial client.
Duties will include:
- Collaborating with Sales, Finance, Product, Order Processing teams
- Negotiating hardware and software and other licensing and professional services agreements
- Law Degree required
- 3 to 5 years of experience as in-house corporate legal counsel required
- Extensive experience drafting and negotiating software license agreements in the B2B context, negotiating software maintenance/support obligations, professional services agreements in relation to customized software, and hardware purchase agreements.
- Strong understanding of customer information security and data protection rules (in particular GDPR).
- Strong understanding of distributor, reseller and VAR business models.
- Expertise and extensive knowledge of contract and intellectual property laws.
- General understanding of competition law, anti-bribery laws, trade compliance and export control laws and environmental laws relating to the sale of hardware computer equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with global remote teams
- Willing to wear many hats to resolve issues
Lawyer - In-house Corporate Counsel - Technology Contracts - 19452