107 Gilbreth Parkway Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
Full-time, direct hire opening with our client in Mullica Hill, NJ for a Cost Accountant.The Cost Accountant is primarily responsible for maintaining general accounting records in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Government purchasing regulations (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
The Cost Accountant will be required to determine and implement cost accounting procedures and methods including, but not limited to:
- Balance Sheet Management
- Cash Flow
- Data entry
- Job Costing & Preparation of Job Cost Reports
- Indirect Rate Calculations
- Multi-ledger reconciliation
- Electronic &/or Manual Timekeeping systems
- Payroll duties
- Spreadsheet management
- Ad-hoc reporting
- 5-10 years of accounting experience, preferably in a government contracting industry setting.
- QuickBooks experience required.
- Experience with job cost accounting and government compliance preferred
- Knowledge of DCAA, FAR, and DOD contracts is preferred.
Cost Accountant - 17309