Credentialing Specialist II
257 West Genesse Street Buffalo, NY 14202
This is an opening for a Credentialing Specialist II with our client in Buffalo, NY.
Pay Rate: 17-18/hr
Must have a minimum of 36 current consecutive months Credentialing Specialist I experience.
Overview of Job Functions
- Verifies confidential information via subscription websites as needed for completing the credentialing and re-credentialing process
- Performs necessary queries and background checks required by regulatory agencies
- Recognizes and identifies gaps in credentialing applications
- Responds to and resolves issues for providers appropriately.
- High School Diploma required
- Knowledge of the provider common practitioner group and facility Facets applications as well as the Facets provider specialty codes and medical terminology
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and investigation skills;
- Attention to details and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal communication with internal and external contacts in a professional manner
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Microsoft Office Facets Internet knowledge
- Ability to utilize basic office equipment including PC, scanner, telephone, copier, printer, fax
A minimum of 36 current consecutive months Credentialing Specialist I experience: Must have achieved and maintained acceptable levels of productivity and quality measures for the previous 18 months
Credentialing Specialist II - 17166